In response to the request to submit vote on line, you can now sumbit your vote by filling the following form:
The objective of setting up movie poll is to let everyone know what you though of movie(s) that you've recently seen! In stead of writing a review, you can simply tell me the titles of the movies and rank them on a scale.
How to Vote?
As this is only a start, you can vote by e-mailing me your vote or Using the Form above. Later we will consider if there is a more convenient method. If you know, please tell me. The results will be displayed from time to time to reflect th
All e-mailed entries MUST contain the following 4 items in order to be counted:
1) The Movie Title (e.g. "Seven", "Golen Eye", "Nine Months",...) For expression of Chinese Titles, we accept the following three types of expressions:
2) Your Name (Not necessarily real but as an identity)
- (a) Official English Title from "Now" or "Next" Page in Ryan's Movieplex (Fire Throttle).
- (b) Groudong pronounciation, like (Lit fo chin che).
3) Your E-mail Address
4) Movie Ranking. As a start, we adopt a 10-scale integral rating system (0 - 10) to rate the films. Later, we may change depending on the feedback from visitors.
- 0- The worst movie I have ever seen. I can't believe I didn't walk out.
- 1- The movie totally sucked & was a total waste of my time.
- 2- The movie was lousy. I would tell people to stay away from it.
- 3- The movie had its moments, but overall it was not good.
- 4- Uuuuhh, I was somewhat disappointed with the movie.
- 5- Average. The movie wasn't good & at the same time it wasn't bad.
- 6- Yyyyah, I guess I liked it.
- 7- Overall, I liked the movie, although it could have been better.
- 8- I really enjoyed this movie. I would reccomend it to others.
- 9- This was such an excellent movie. I would highly reccomend it.
- 10- This had to be the best movie I have ever seen. It was awesome!
Please e-mail you votes at the following address:
If you have any question about the poll, please send your questions to Ryan.
Movieworld is designed to be Lynx & Mosaic Enhanced. Created on 17 July, 1996 .
1996-1998 (C) Ryan. Information originated by Ryan and rights authorised to Movieworld.
1996-1998 (C) InfoTools Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Technical Support & Marketing Agent: Tele-Age Communications Limited
Phone: (852) 2886 8088     Fax: (852) 2567 4519
Any Suggestions? Please air it out on our Forum or mail to Editor@movieworld.com.hk